Thursday, October 4, 2007

Skin by Ted Dekker



This adult suspense novel was great at first. I was scared by page 100. I had to stop reading it at night so I could get to sleep. It was freaking me out. But then I kept reading. And I guessed the culprit. Which always stinks. I want to be surprised at the end of suspense novels. I really do. And it reminded me of Bad Monkeys at the end. But Bad Monkeys is soooo much better.

A cop, a brother and sister, and two visitors are thrown together in a small desert town. A tornado and a serial killer come together to kill tons of people. The FBI and cops can't catch him. The five strangers have to take care of him while doing what he says. What does the killer have against all of them? Why does the killer want revenge? And what are the mysterious implants in their brains?

No comments: