Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Things I've Learned from Women Who've Dumped Me, edited by Ben Karlin, Written and read by Stephen Colbert, Will Forte, Tom McCarthy, Andy Richter....


I had to interlibrary loan this when I noticed that Nick Hornby wrote the introduction. It had to be good, right? And, oh, was it! I giggled on the interstate. I chuckled in the parking lot. And I even laughed until I cried. Seriously, I wish I could write like this! These men cracked me up!

Basically, each essay is about a man being dumped. But, oh, the lessons they learned! I can't even remember my favorite. I know Colbert's was funny because he claimed his wife edited the info about his past girlfriend so there are a lot of bleeps and noises. Funny! I plan on recommending this one to a lot of men in my life. It's just that kind of book.

No comments: