Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown, Read by Paul Michael


Sometimes I read books because I know I should. And Dan Brown is one of those authors that "everyone" reads, so I feel like I must, too. Years ago I enjoyed Angels and Demons, but now I think his books are so much alike that I feel like I already know the plot. And now I can picture Tom Hanks running around solving riddles so it desensitizes me.

Robert Langdon is back in this unabridged audiobook has to save the life of his rich friend, Peter Solomon. He's been kidnapped and Robert and Peter's sister (there has to be a girl in the movie, right?) go on a wild goose chase in Washington DC. It's the Masons this time and the secrets of our country's forefathers--Washington, Jefferson, Adams, etc.

The Library of Congress scenes were pretty cool though. Can't wait to see how they duplicate those in the movie!

No comments: