Monday, April 5, 2010

Seduced by a Spy by Andrea Pickens

We all need vacation reads, and, by the cover, I figured this would be a good one! It was a little cheesy for my taste, but at least it was a quick read.

Shannon is a recent graduate of Mrs. Merlin's Academy for Select Young Ladies and she has been trained to take care of business. She maims, kills, seduces, and follows orders, all in the name of the English government. Think of this as a grown up version of Ally Carter's I'd Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You and Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy. Of course, there is a handsome Russian spy Shannon has to work with. And, of course, they are attracted to each other, but rude at first. But, of course, things work out by the end of the book.

The plot has been done before, but sometimes we just need to read fluffy books!

No comments: