Monday, May 31, 2010

The Girl Who Played with Fire by Stief Larsson, Read by Simon Vance

Back in March I blogged about The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and I finished this sequel right in time for the third book! I'm on hold for the audiobook and figure I'll get it sometime this summer--maybe. :)

Mikael Blomkvist is back and on a quest to save the life of his friend and former lover Lisbeth Salander. Lisbeth is wanted for the murder of three people and Mikael slowly convinces the police and others that she isn't guilty. To save Lisbeth, the secrets of her past must be revealed, and, ewww, does she have a horrible past. Lisbeth must allow Mikael into her life, even though she hates to, and the two of them must solve the murders, clear Lisbeth's name, and save the world. Okay, maybe not save the world. Just save Sweden then.

I'm looking forward to The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest, and praying it's about Lisbeth, too!

No comments: