Monday, June 21, 2010

Fallen by Lauren Kate

Luce Price is dreading her transfer to a boarding school for troubled kids. She doesn't quite fit in, but since she's always suffered from "seeing" things, she's on medication and just not quite right. At the decrepit school, she meets new friends and has to decide which group of students she's going to belong to. Cam is cute, friendly, and treats her right. But Daniel is mysterious, always looking at her, and keeps her distance. And, come on, people, this is a teenage girl. She has to go for Daniel, right?

The book is a little too long for me and needs some tighter editing. I can only handle so much "Woe is me" before I get bored. I don't want to give away the ending, but there is a reason why Luce is drawn to Daniel. She can't stay away. She's fallen.

No comments: