Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Revenge of the Witch: The Last Apprentice by Joseph Delaney, Performed by Christopher Evan Welch

I know I read this book years ago when it came out, but I didn't blog about it, so I figured I should read it again. I listened to the Recorded Books version and absolutely loved it! The narrator was awesome. Thomas Ward is destined to be the Spook's apprentice because he's the seventh son of a seventh son. He has the gift of seeing ghosts and boggarts, so he reluctantly takes on the job of apprentice. He begins his learning, but is thrust into his new job when some witches start bothering the county. His boss, the Spook, is tall, creepy, but snarky. This is the first book of a large series, and I plan on listening to as many of the audiobooks as I can.

No comments: