Sunday, June 10, 2012

Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver, Read by Sarah Drew

I really enjoyed Delirium last year, so I was anxious to read this sequel. I wanted to wait and listen to the audio though--Sarah Drew is one of the narrators that I really like!

Lena is back and living in the wilds, with the help of her new friends. Eventually Lena ends up going undercover and working for the Resistance, which is where she meets Julian. She is thrown together with someone she shouldn't care about, but, of course, they end up falling in love. I'm really, really hoping that the 3rd book doesn't have a love triangle between Lena, Julian, and Alex, her love from the first book. Lena seems to have a habit of falling in love with every cute boy she comes into close contact with--stop that, Lena!

On the other hand, this was an enjoyable, fast listen, and I'm looking forward to the third book. :)

No comments: