Sunday, November 25, 2012

Such a Pretty Fat: One Narcissist's Quest to Discover if Her Life Makes Her Ass Look Big, or Why Pie is Not the Answer by Jen Lancaster.


Some books you shouldn't read on planes--and this is one of them. I found myself smiling, giggling, and snickering a lot. This is my first Jen Lancaster book--I downloaded the eBook from my library system because I'm always thinking I need to start a diet, and then stick with them for 2 days. So I wanted to see what this author had to say about her real life experiences with weight loss. I'm glad to know that I'm not alone in the weight busting world, but I hate that she could afford a personal trainer! Normal people can't do that!

By the way, kids, this is an adult book--lots of cuss words and crude humor, but nothing that you don't hear on Saturday Night Live.

No comments: