Monday, March 4, 2013

Let's Pretend this Never Happened by Jenny Lawson. Read by the author.

Ahh, finally there is proof that there is someone out there crazier than me! I think that's why I've been on a memoir kick lately....

I never had read Jenny Lawson's blog and this won't draw me to her (I'll stick with librarians and tech people in my Google Reader), but I did love her writing style.  She's had some crazy family experiences and she isn't shy with sharing her own experiences with anxiety, miscarriages, and just being plain difficult to get along with. I laughed and cried right along with her.

Best part? The dressing up of dead animals. And the chapter titles were sung. Badly.  Worst part? The beginning of the audiobook where she keeps talking to the listener--just tell your story, okay?

No comments: