Friday, October 3, 2014

Blood of My Blood by Barry Lyga. #3 in the I Hunt Killers Series

Barry Lyga freaking rocks. I loved I Hunt Killers and Game and he takes the third book in the series and hits it out of the park! I can't remember the last time I read a trilogy where all the books were awesome?

Jasper is in trouble. His dad's alive and no one is capable of hunting the serial killer down except for Jasper.  And so he does. Using every piece of knowledge that his dad taught him, he crosses state lines and manipulates people and comes dangerously close to being like his father.  Is Jasper a killer, too? Will he be able to kill his father when they finally meet? What if he has to choose between his father or his best friend or girlfriend? Oh, the tangled web of nature vs. nurture.....

Non-stop action. Violence. Gore. Dead bodies. Torture. It's all here.  And it's awesome.

No comments: