Tuesday, February 17, 2015

All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven

All the Bright PlacesAll the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Awww, man, this book made me cry. Twice. And that doesn't happen to this tough old librarian. Ever. Once, maybe. But twice? Never.

Theodore Finch is the ultimate bad boy--always in trouble at school, hot (of course), but brillant.

Violet Markey is the perfect popular girl, until her older sister dies in a car crash. She quits all her clubs and sports to focus on her own depression.

The two meet at the top of the school's bell tower--both are there to contemplate jumping. And then comes the love. Their love story is DEEP and oh, so good. Not cheesy. But I want to climb into Theo's star closet to escape for a few days myself.



View all my reviews

No comments: