Thursday, March 26, 2015

The Escape by David Baldacci

The Escape (John Puller, #3)The Escape by David Baldacci
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I had forgotten how much I enjoy reading Baldacci's books. I always claim that Patterson, Grisham, and King's new stuff isn't as good as the old, but I think Baldacci has held up well during popularity.

I feel silly for reading Book #3 in the series first--guess I'll have to play catchup.

John Puller's brother escapes from the most secure Army prison at Ft. Leavenworth and an unknown dead man is found is his bunk. Robert Puller was in prison for treason--but maybe he was innocent? As the secrets come out, a lot of people die. Both brothers have top secret pasts in the NSA, Army/Air Force, and various governmental abbreviations. I enjoyed the espionage and movie-like action--relaxing and fast-paced book!

View all my reviews

No comments: