Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Uncaged: The Singular Menace, Book 1 by John Sandford & Michele Cook

Uncaged (The Singular Menace, #1)Uncaged by John Sandford
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was pleasantly surprised by this YA action thriller by popular adult writer John Sandford. I didn't think it was "dumbed down" for the YA audience too much, although the end was a little scattered plot-wise! This is written by a husband-wife team, but I will admit that I like Sandford much more after reading his bio at http://www.johnsandford.org/author.html

Odin and Shay are siblings who have been in foster care since their mother died. Odin has gotten himself mixed up with a group that raided a company's animal experimentation lab in Oregon and he's in trouble. When he calls his sister Shay, she comes running to help. Now they are both on the run--the plot is totally unbelievable, but it's non-stop action so I didn't care.

Both are against "the man"--in this case, an evil corporation named Singular. I'll read the next book in the series, Outrage

View all my reviews

No comments: