Monday, April 27, 2015

The Remaining: Aftermath by D. J. Molles (Book 2)

Aftermath (The Remaining, #2)Aftermath by D.J. Molles
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

You know how sometimes I need a trashy romance novel? Sometimes I need a shoot-'em-up thriller with a handsome stud as the lead character. And this novel worked perfectly!

Continuing after The Remaining, Captain Lee Harden is still gathering up survivors and trying to function as the most basic level. Food, water, and safety are hard to come by, and the Infected are starting to act like pack animals when hunting prey.

As always after an international disaster, the crazies come out of the woodwork and Capt. Harden has to decide who to trust. Of course, he picks correctly. Because he rocks! He's like Capt. America with better weapons and special forces training.

Lots of gun and military talk in this series and I'm off to place the next book on hold!

View all my reviews

No comments: