Monday, May 18, 2015

The Lock Artist by Steve Hamilton

The Lock ArtistThe Lock Artist by Steve Hamilton
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I listened to most of the audiobook, only to find out that the last disk wouldn't play. Why, oh, why? And so I had to wait a few days to receive the print book via interlibrary loan. It didn't take long to read the last few chapters! And it was worth it!

I totally see why this adult novel was on the Alex Award list, which is given to 10 novels that are good for teens. Fast-paced, edge-of-your-seat thriller and I was constantly wondering. Why doesn't Michael talk? What horrible thing happened to him when he was little? How does he know how to unlock safes? He seems like a good person--what is he doing running around with criminals stealing stuff?

So good!

View all my reviews

No comments: