Monday, May 18, 2015

The Remaining: Refugees by D.J. Molles

Refugees (The Remaining, #3)Refugees by D.J. Molles
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Not as good as the first two books in the series, but the ending made up for it. Whoa, the suspense! Now I have to wait until I get the 4th book via interlibrary loan.

Capt. Harden is doing his best to maintain order after the end of the world. He has a following at Camp Ryder, and some outposts where they have cleared out the infected and can travel to halfway safely. But rumors have started--the infected are traveling down to North Carolina from the populated East coast and things aren't going to be pretty. Some of the people in Lee's camp aren't thrilled with his hard-nosed military approach to things and decide to rebel.

Oh, no, Capt. Harden, watch your back!

Call me a sucker, but I love Capt. Harden's soft moments. Poor little Army guy, being tasked with rebuilding America....

View all my reviews

No comments: