Friday, May 22, 2015

Zero Day by David Baldacci. Read by Ron McLarty and Orlagh Cassidy

Zero Day (John Puller, #1)Zero Day by David Baldacci
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Now I'm in love with John Puller. He's a badass CID agent, turning down Army promotions after saving the United States from a nuclear attack. Of course, he's kinda like Jack Bauer--if you actually date him, you'll probably end up dead, so I'll stick with him being one of my fictional boyfriends.

Puller ends up in Drake, West Virginia, investigating the death of an Army Colonel. More people end up dead, and, with the help of police Sgt. Sam Cole, he thwarts car bombs, trip wires, and plutonium, to save the world. Fast-paced and the perfect kind of book to listen to in the car. I'm ordering #2 now! :) However, audiobook people, I did NOT like the gunshots and rumbling and sad violins. Evidently I'm not a fan of sound effects--they scared the crap out of me. I shouldn't duck when I hear gunshots while driving!

View all my reviews

No comments: