Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Signature Kill by David Levien

Signature KillSignature Kill by David Levien
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I loved this author's City of the Sun so I was looking forward to reading another mystery about former cop Frank Behr.

Behr is still one messed up guy--grieving about everything and not capable of anything other than obsessing with a crime until solving it. His personal life is messed up and he insists on making it worse! He reminds me of Wallander (see Netflix), and he's the kind of brooding guy that I would try to date and then get frustrated because he's always so depressed! ;)

Blondes are disappearing in Indy and Behr takes the case, even though the police are still working on it, too. He uses his old contacts in the force and forensics depts, and makes some new friends, too. The book doesn't end the way you think it will--trust me.

View all my reviews

No comments: