Wednesday, June 24, 2015

The Forgotten by David Baldacci, (John Puller #2)

The Forgotten (John Puller, #2)The Forgotten by David Baldacci
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

If the real John Puller would please contact me so I can date him, thanks.

Puller is back, this time to see what's behind a mysterious letter that his aunt sent to his ailing father. Puller should be on R&R from his last adventure, but drama seems to find him. He gets sucked into crime in Paradise, Florida, but, of course, he saves the day.

As for the audio, I heard some mispronounced words, and, please, please stop with the gunshots and knife squishing into bodies sounds! Yuck! I don't mind music, but the other sounds are just silly. And scary. In my neck of the woods, if I hear a gunshot while driving, I duck.

View all my reviews

No comments: