Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Women Heroies of the American Revolution: 20 Stories of Espionage, Sabotage, Defiance, and Rescue by Susan Casey

Women Heroes of the American Revolution: 20 Stories of Espionage, Sabotage, Defiance, and RescueWomen Heroes of the American Revolution: 20 Stories of Espionage, Sabotage, Defiance, and Rescue by Susan Casey
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

An interesting informational text to add to a elementary, junior high, or high school nonfiction collection. Twenty chapters about that many women who helped win the American Revolution. I gotta admit that I didn't read this straight through, but I skimmed the chapters about the women I hadn't heard of. There is a glossary, index, and bibliography in the back, as well as a detailed source list in the Notes.

View all my reviews

No comments: