Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Absolute Power by David Baldacci. Read by Scott Brick.

Absolute PowerAbsolute Power by David Baldacci
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The president is an asshole. He uses and preys on women and relies on the Secret Service to cover his tracks.

That's the premise for David Baldacci's first novel. As I was listening to the audiobook, I realized that I had read the book years ago, but I was okay with that. It was exciting--and how often are the LAWYERS the good guys in books? I appreciated that there were NO gunshots in this audio production--I'm not a fan of those in the more recent audio productions.

Scott Brick is a solid narrator, too. The next book I started was Salt Sugar Fat: How the Food Giants Hooked Us, and I couldn't believe that it was Scott Brick again. What are the chances?

View all my reviews

No comments: