Saturday, July 18, 2015

Firefight by Brandon Sanderson, Book #2 in The Reckoners

Firefight (Reckoners, #2)Firefight by Brandon Sanderson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Brandon Sanderson kicks ass! I can't believe I didn't read this sequel to Steelheart when it first came out, but I'm glad I found it when I did!

The epics are playing dirty again, trying to destroy cities of innocent civilians. But Steelslayer, aka David, is working with the Reckoners to kill all epics. David is one of the few who knows that their leader the Prof is also an epic, and he's one of the reasons why David starts to believe that epics can use their powers for good. They just have to figure out how, right?

Nonstop adventure with snarky dialogue and lots of jumping between buildings and shooting things. Love this series! It's marketed YA but easily crosses over to adult. Read this if you're a fan of superhero stuff.

View all my reviews

No comments: