Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Fractured (The Remaining series) by D. J. Molles

Fractured (The Remaining, #4)Fractured by D.J. Molles
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Book #4 of this series and I'm still loving it!

The Infected are getting more mobile and nimble--not just wandering and eating, now they are hunting prey and climbing fences.

Capt. Lee Harden's plan to split his forces sounded like a good idea in Book #3, but everything that could go wrong did. Now he's injured and reliant on others to pick up the slack. Most importantly, they must get rid of isolationist Jerry who is already injuring the people by not scavenging the area for antiobiotics and other valuable resources.

Lots of shootouts, brave people, and idiots--just the way I like my war books. Next up will be some novellas that were published before Book #5.

View all my reviews

No comments: