Sunday, July 5, 2015

The Poison Throne by Celine Kiernan

The Poison Throne (Moorehawke Trilogy, #1)The Poison Throne by Celine Kiernan
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Young Wynter is an apprentice to her carpenter father, but his health is failing. They return to the household of their king, but things have changed. Her childhood friend Razi is no longer the well-liked bastard son of the King. Now he's to take his brother's place at the side of the King, and the kingdom isn't happy. Neither is Razi, and the hunt for the true heir is on.

Of course, that doesn't happen in this book--hello Book #2 in the series, I assume.

I enjoyed the read, but I probably won't move onto #2. I could have had about 100 pages cut out and enjoyed it more. Too much sickbed talk for me.

View all my reviews

No comments: