Monday, February 15, 2016

Review: The Mark of the Assassin

The Mark of the Assassin The Mark of the Assassin by Daniel Silva
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I didn't realize that I ordered the ABRIDGED version of the audiobook--yuck! I'm going to try the original because I think I will like it better.

I stayed up way too late finishing the print version of this book, after I skimmed and scanned the beginning of it to catch up from the crappy abridged audiobook I started. I found myself wondering WHO decides what goes in and stays out of the abridged version? And then I kept noticing the differences between the print book and the abridged audio. Fascinating stuff.

Love this book and I bet I love the series. Perfect CIA/international intrigue/government conspiracy thing with a better-than-James-Bond character. Why is Michael Osborne better? He's faithful to his wife, for one. And he's not all gung ho about throwing weapons around--his weapon is his mind. (insert evil laugh)

View all my reviews

No comments: