Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Review: A Voice from the Field: A Newberg Novel

A Voice from the Field: A Newberg Novel A Voice from the Field: A Newberg Novel by Neal Griffin
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The more I read about human trafficking, the more angry I get. In this cop novel, Detective Suarez is working undercover as a prostitute. When she is grabbed by two creepy men in a van, she fights them off, but manages to see a young Hispanic girl tied up in the back of the van. Her higher-ups think that she is hallucinating again (yeah, um, she had that problem in the last book after a shooting), but she wasn't. Tia becomes a one-woman mission to find the young girl and bust the selling of young women for sex.

Some parts of this novel are over-the-top, but I didn't mind. It was just the kind of female police detective story I was looking for.

View all my reviews

No comments: