Saturday, May 21, 2016

Review: A Fighting Chance

A Fighting Chance A Fighting Chance by Elizabeth Warren
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Elizabeth Warren has a new fan--me. Recently I heard someone say that she should run for president and I decided to take a look at her more closely. And I like what I see. She is truly trying to make a difference for working families while holding onto her roots, and she's one badass female politician super-lawyer professor. I want to be her friend. I want to hear her speak in person. I want to donate to her presidential campaign. I'd vote for her in a heartbeat.

And, once again, the sexism she endured during her campaign was just unbelievable. Sure enough, I just googled her and in the top 4 articles, one was about WHAT SHE WEARS. Horrible. She is a female politician. Stop talking about what she looks like and what she wears. I don't care. I like her brain and I like that she stood up to big banks.

View all my reviews

No comments: