Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Review: Harry Potter and the Cursed Child

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

It felt like coming home to read these characters again, and I enjoyed the script. I couldn't help but picture the movie characters as I read. I laughed aloud once (which rarely happens when I read), but I was ticked that the stupid Time Turner was involved again. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban was my least favorite movie because of that confusing thing!

Loved the relationship between the older and younger generations, and the combinations of the Malfoys and Potters. Yes, I kept picturing Malfoy from the current Flash television shows as the Draco in the book, so that made it even better!

Overall? Enjoyable read. Familiar characters. Typical action of what's already been done in previous books but with a second generation of characters--nothing really new here. Would I see the play? Probably not. Unless I got a sweet deal on the tickets.

View all my reviews

No comments: