Thursday, February 23, 2017

Review: Rejected Princesses: Tales of History's Boldest Heroines, Hellions, and Heretics

Rejected Princesses: Tales of History's Boldest Heroines, Hellions, and Heretics Rejected Princesses: Tales of History's Boldest Heroines, Hellions, and Heretics by Jason Porath
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book rocks. Seriously. So many infamous women who caused trouble and kicked ass. Love the informal writing style, and I think it's hilarious that the author/blogger used a rating scale of 1-5 for maturity and even included trigger warnings so readers could skip over some if warranted. I, of course, immediately read the ones labeled like a R-rated movie!

This is published adult, but could easily be purchased for a high school library. I wish I had found this last year because I would have written about it for SLJ Adult Books 4 Teens.

View all my reviews

No comments: