Friday, April 21, 2017

Review: Police at the Station and They Don't Look Friendly

Police at the Station and They Don't Look Friendly Police at the Station and They Don't Look Friendly by Adrian McKinty
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

McKinty is a genius--I love his mysteries. It helps that I usually listen to the audio version, so as I read this paperback original, I could hear the Derry and Belfast accents in my mind. And it was lovely. Detective Sean Duffy is a member of my guilt-free three, thank you.

Once again, Duffy is caught up in an impossible murder case in the middle of the Troubles. IRA, corrupt RUC, and girlfriend problems plague Duffy, but, as always, he solves the case and survives. I'm glad that it seems like there will be at least one more book in the series. Looking forward to it!

View all my reviews

No comments: