Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Review: Jane, Unlimited

Jane, Unlimited Jane, Unlimited by Kristin Cashore
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'm pretty sure this will get some attention at the Printz table--the writing is pretty darn good. Very similar to Agatha Christie at times, but then the book continues to show what happens when the main character makes a different decision at a certain point in the book. It did get a tad repetitive toward the end, but, hey, then it gets really weird, and you just have to keep reading!

This is the kind of book you have to read twice to really get--I found myself flipping back and forth a lot.

Definitely different from Graceling. A lot more sophisticated and I'm sure this is the book the author has been wanting to publish for a long time!

View all my reviews

No comments: