Saturday, October 14, 2017

Review: You'll Never Know, Dear

You'll Never Know, Dear You'll Never Know, Dear by Hallie Ephron
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I kept debating on quitting this book, but I had to find out if I had guessed the criminal correctly. I did. Creepy dolls are mentioned throughout--two older women make and repair dolls for a living. Two children were snatched from their yards over the years in their small South Carolina town, and they had dolls in common. Now all the secrets come out when a missing girl may have been found 40 years later.

I never connected with any of the characters--this is one of those books with many short chapters like most popular fiction. But I did like Ephron's Never Tell a Lie so I kept hoping this would get better.

View all my reviews

No comments: