Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Review: Caroline: Little House, Revisited

Caroline: Little House, Revisited Caroline: Little House, Revisited by Sarah Miller
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Part of this was like coming home to me, since I read and re-read the Little House books growing up. So in that way, this book was excellent because I enjoyed going back to that world. But on the other hand, the story IS told better from the little girls' POV because being an adult woman back then sucked. She worked. ALL DAY LONG. And she couldn't have sex with her husband while traveling to Kansas in a covered wagon with her girls. That part was a little gross. I also felt like I learned too much about bowel movements. I just didn't see that this story needed to be told, unless the Ingalls Foundation needed some funds.

View all my reviews

No comments: