Friday, December 1, 2017

Review: The Dry

The Dry The Dry by Jane Harper
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I tried this in audio and hated it. I'm so glad I interlibrary loaned the print version--it's amazing! If you like detective novels, try this one. Aaron Falk is a federal agent in Australia, used to dealing with white collar crime. When he's asked to return to his childhood back country home to unofficially help with an investigation, he does so. Unwillingly. He and his father were run out of the town years ago when one of his best friends drowned herself in the river, although suspicious were always present that he or his father had something to do with the girl's death. Now those old mysteries are stirred up, Aaron still isn't welcome in his hardass hometown, but three people, including a child, are dead.

I'm looking forward to continuing this Australian series--so good!

View all my reviews

No comments: