Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Review: Fox Hunter

Fox Hunter Fox Hunter by Zoë Sharp
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It is so FREAKING great to read awesome thrillers with the majority of the main characters FEMALE! Charlie Fox is still kicking ass in the 12th book of the series--this time she's off to Iraq and the Middle East and the mountains of Bulgaria, of all places. She's still involved in the (often crooked) world of protection units--it's scary to think of the millionaires who pay people to make problems disappear. A high up American female spook becomes involved in this novel, and the addition of Louisa Dawson, another female working in close protection, was a huge asset. In a world of beefy men who don't think much, the females in this series kick some serious ass. I love it. If someone asks me to recommend a thriller/spy/adventure series, this is the one I mention. It's just awesome.

View all my reviews

2 comments:

Zoë Sharp said...

Wow, Sarah, thank you so much for the terrific review of FOX HUNTER. You've made my day. I'm so pleased that you enjoyed the book, and the character of Charlie herself. Thank you again!

Sarah Hill said...

Thank you for writing books like these! I love reading British mystery thrillers (not the cozy ones), but I inwardly cringe when I see so many male authors and main characters on my Read shelf on Goodreads. I'm thankful to have found Charlie. This Midwest American is looking forward to whatever you write next! :)