Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Review: The Fall of Innocence

The Fall of Innocence The Fall of Innocence by Jenny Torres Sanchez
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Reviewed from Advanced Uncorrected Galley. To be published June 2018.

This YA book is for all the blues out there--this will give you the feels!

Poor Emilia survived the attack against her on the school playground years ago, but she hasn't fully recovered. She's haunted by the attack, and when she finds out that her 8-year-old self accused the wrong man, she is devastated. The whole time I read this book, I thought, WHY IS NO ONE GETTING THIS GIRL THERAPY!!!!! The teacher and mother in me recognized the signs of trouble, and so did almost everyone in the book.

Give this to teens and adults who like emotional drama and tears.



View all my reviews

No comments: