Thursday, October 18, 2018

Review: An Absolutely Remarkable Thing

An Absolutely Remarkable Thing An Absolutely Remarkable Thing by Hank Green
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

You know it's good when the credits start rolling from the audiobook and you say "What the f***?" in your car. Really loudly.

Does it seem like Hank wrote some of this based on his twitter fame? Yeppers. But I don't care.

April May makes youtube history when she discovers a statue she calls Carl in the middle of NYC. Turns out she was the first to make world history, since Carl is one of many Carls dropped in cities worldwide from some alien universe. Lots of messages her about viral posts and social media, but I enjoyed seeing those as I learned more about April May, her friends, family, lovers, and some other civilization.

View all my reviews

No comments: