Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Review: The Other Woman

The Other Woman The Other Woman by Daniel Silva
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'm so glad he has an author's note at the end to let me know what's real and what isn't in the book, because, seriously, reading this genre makes me question everything in politics and international relations. But, I guess I question everything I see online, too, so what's the difference?

My favorite Israeli spy is back when foreign spies start dropping like flies, and he gets accused of assassinating them. He didn't, but now he has to find out who did. There is a tangled web of Brits, Americans, Russians, and Israelis in this one, and I love how they all can quickly travel around the world in borrowed jets and zip through passport control. In my next life, I will be in the CIA. Or at least a librarian with security clearance.

View all my reviews

No comments: