Saturday, January 5, 2019

Review: Broken Places

Broken Places Broken Places by Tracy Clark
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Yes! I found a new mystery author to follow and love! And she's from Chicago, African-American, and created a kick-ass main character who is also from Chicago and African-American!

So Cass was a respected Chicago police officer who left the force by choice. Now she's a private investigator who becomes personally involved in an active police investigation because her father figure has been murdered. She's always one step ahead of the cops, but she still has great friends in the force, and they end up helping each other out. Love the Chicago setting, and I also love how similar she is to my favorite kick ass character by Zoe Sharp. I want more books like this! Can't wait to read Book #2.

View all my reviews

No comments: