Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling


Sure enough, I read this one in one day. Well, I finished at 3 am, so technically two days, but it was well worth the lack of sleep. Rowling is a genius. She managed to kill off tons of characters, but left our favorites alive and well. I knew the list of the dead would be long since Hedwig was knocked off at the very beginning. But the suspense was killing me--I had to figure out how it would end! I can't wait to re-read it when the movie comes out. Really, watching movie #5 and reading book #7 in one month was almost like overdosing. And if you haven't seen it already or if you're not a member of the brotherhood 2.0, watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvvFiZyEyTA


Okay. Now. I didn't like the last chapter because it seemed un-Harry Potter-ish. I'm glad Neville finally showed his stuff. He's awesome. I love that Harry named one of his sons after Severus. That would definitely make another series. I like that Hermione and Ron got together. But who did Teddy grow up with? Harry was his godfather!

And the next line of the next Potter series is "His scar had recently begun to pain him." heehee

No comments: