Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I Kissed a Zombie and I Liked It by Adam Selzer

Heehee....I'm still giggling about this quick little zombie read. It's nice to read books that make me giggle! Example from page 14:

"The bulk of the crowd is made up of girls who are clearly hoping to become Will's One True Love (or at least his prom date). They're walking around flashing smiles that show no cavities and wearing clothes the nearly do show a couple of them."

Example from page 128: "The first clue that they aren't very bright is that not one of them can spell worth a damn. None of them have any idea of the difference between 'your' and you're,' and half of them say 'should of' instead of should've.' Ugh."

See? I'm the perfect reader for this book! Thanks, Mr. Selzer from Chicago, for making me like another zombie book.

No comments: