Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Reading Slump

Sorry, folks, but I have been on a reading slump lately.  I'm teaching a course for Illinois State University entitled Selection of Materials for Secondary School Librarians, which means that I'm re-reading titles for class instead of reading new books.  Most of these titles I've already blogged about in the past and added to Goodreads, so it seems silly to write about him here.  As for audiobooks, today I'll write about the last one for the next year.  Starting this month, I'm serving on the Odyssey Award committee which means that I'll be listening to A LOT of audiobooks, but I can't publicly blog about them.  I'm sorry! But I will be saving my personal reviews of them so I can share them with you next year after our award is given out in January 2015. So, I'm sorry.  I swear I'm reading and listening! But I can't share too many things with you for the next year.

No comments: