Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Tempting Fate by Jane Green. Read by the author.

Tempting FateTempting Fate by Jane Green
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

DO NOT CHEAT!!! This book is a handbook for the worst possible think that could happen if you cheat on your husband during your midlife crisis. I found myself chuckling as I listened to it because it really is like a worst case scenario handbook. However, it's a great chick lit book about relationships, which is what I wanted at the moment.

Gabby is British and happily married to Elliott and living the perfect suburban life in Connecticut. But when she meets a gorgeous, younger, and rich man in a bar, she starts to behave like she's not happily married. And then her world starts tumbling down. I loved the look into her marriage, as well as her relationship to her two daughters--Jane Green really knows how to write that stuff.

Add in the British accent of the reader (the author in this case) and I was happy and could overlook the breath intakes and occasional cut-off world.

View all my reviews

No comments: