Sunday, December 11, 2016

Review: Wait for Signs: Twelve Longmire Stories

Wait for Signs: Twelve Longmire Stories Wait for Signs: Twelve Longmire Stories by Craig Johnson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I'm only up to Book #5 of the Walt Longmire series by Craig Johnson, but I recently finished Season 5 of the A&E/Netflix series and was in the mood to read more. I've had this ARC on my home bookshelf since 2014, so I knew it was what I was looking for. I've been in hospitals a lot lately and haven't been able to concentrate on novels--this small collection of short stories was just what I needed.

Walt is Walt--a crusty, tough old sheriff stuck in his ways. The stories wander around in time--in one his wife has just died, in another, his daughter Cady is getting married. Some have mysteries, some are funny, and some are sad. All in all, it's a great collection of additional stories in the Longmire world.

View all my reviews

No comments: