Thursday, July 5, 2018

Review: Rick Steves London 2018

Rick Steves London 2018 Rick Steves London 2018 by Rick Steves
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Thank you, Rick Steves, for always telling me where the clean public toilets are!

I also appreciate how his writers tell readers little things to look for, like particular narrow streets or cool churches to pop into. I don't tend to take the advice about restaurants or hotels, but I always read the sections about touristy places to see how I can make them easier to visit. I star the places on a Google Map I've created for the trip, add the hours open and little notes in the notes section, and I'm good to go. I always add a lot of markers to the map, since I never know where I'll be in the mood to wander off to. Fun stuff!

View all my reviews

No comments: