Monday, July 25, 2011

Smokin' Seventeen by Janet Evanovich

Do I really need to blog about this? Back in 2008, I laughed my way through Lean Mean Thirteen and I've read every other book in this series. I rarely blog about them because they are bestsellers and if you read and like one, you'll be hooked. Stephanie Plum works for a bail bondsman, so if you skip out on your bail, she'll come get you and bring you to jail. Or try to. Maybe she'll have Lulu help, an overweight ex-hooker in size two spandex. But Stephanie's real dilemma is always between her sometimes boyfriend Morelli (a cop) and Ranger (a stud who doesn't need laws). And in a goofy family and it's a hit. I really hope the movie people don't screw this series up! One for the Money is coming out in January 2012, and I'll be there!

No comments: