Wednesday, March 18, 2015

You Can Buy Happiness (and It's Cheap): How One Woman Radically Simplified Her Life and How You Can Too by Tammy Strobel.

You Can Buy Happiness (and It's Cheap): How One Woman Radically Simplified Her Life and How You Can TooYou Can Buy Happiness (and It's Cheap): How One Woman Radically Simplified Her Life and How You Can Too by Tammy Strobel
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I liked the message so much that I didn't care if the writing was disjointed. I can tell the author is a blogger--I have a feeling this book was pieced together from multiple blogposts, but that's okay. I enjoyed the stories of the author and her friends, as well as how she name dropped so I have other books and blogs to look for. I loved how she included small things that anyone can do to downsize their life--makes it easier to start the process.

View all my reviews

No comments: