Thursday, October 19, 2017

Review: Zero Sugar Diet: The 14-Day Plan to Flatten Your Belly, Crush Cravings, and Help Keep You Lean for Life

Zero Sugar Diet: The 14-Day Plan to Flatten Your Belly, Crush Cravings, and Help Keep You Lean for Life Zero Sugar Diet: The 14-Day Plan to Flatten Your Belly, Crush Cravings, and Help Keep You Lean for Life by David Zinczenko
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Not very well written, but it makes a lot of sense. Thanks, ADM, (okay, he never mentioned that company in the book), for making sure that added sugar is in everything we eat. It is strange to think that 40 years ago most people wouldn't be overweight in America because the food was different then. I won't follow his diet exactly, but I liked learning about all the food that has added sugar. Basically, um, everything. I know I'll be looking at labels more carefully. Heck, even the A1 steak sauce I ate with the awesome tuna steak last night is something I shouldn't eat. So my rational brain will be reading labels more carefully and understanding why I crave certain foods. I've never been a chocolate craver--I'm more of a salty carb fan, but now I know why. All those added sugars make things delicious. As addictive as crack cocaine, which makes me cringe. I don't want to fall victim to that crap.

View all my reviews

No comments: