Thursday, November 15, 2007

Pants on Fire by Meg Cabot


I couldn't finish listening to the first disk of this audio young adult novel. And this is way. The reader was irritating. Seriously. I was wincing in the car. And the writing--argh! I'm not sure what Meg Cabot was thinking when she created such an annoying main character. Katie Ellison is one of the most annoying teenagers in YA lit. And I only heard a little bit of the first CD. She is cheating on her boyfriend and then a third boy comes along who is so h-oooooooooo-t. And she's running for her town's Quahog Princess because she just wants the money. And she has her boyfriend that she is simply keeping around because he is a star football player. She is very shallow and easy to hate. So I disliked her. And turned it off!

No comments: